interior design bedroom green
if you long for a more beautiful backyardspace, but lack the funds to hire a landscape designer, check out these diy design tipsand tricks to improve your outdoor space on a dime.47 ideas that will beautify your yard (without breaking the bank).it doesn't take a lot to have a beautiful backyard. by michelle profis. 1. go green. 2. build a pallet wood sofa. 3. design easy seating.
4. make a pallet flower display. 5. give folding chairs a facelift. 6. make your own grill set holder. 7. brighten up a basic fence. 8. hang a hammock. 9. include a kid's corner. 10. add more depth. 11. build a wooden walkway. 12. make a rustic garden pergola.
13. build a ladder garden planter. 14. use cinderblocks to create a diy bench. 15. hang backyard banner. 16. paint a picnic table. 17. diy tin can lanterns. 18. craft a colorful planter. 19. light up your trees. 20. get creative with food and drink displays. 21. put old wine bottles to good use.
22. make your own wind chime. 23. build a watering can fountain. 24. make your own towel rack. 25. take advantage of tree stumps. 26. build a tea pot fountain. 27. give an old chair a makeover. 28. add a hanging bucket herb planter. 29. add pretty backyard storage. 30. make your own chandelier.
31. make your own pond. 32. convert a colander into a planter. 33. make a bird feeder out of dinnerware. 34. add pattern to patio pavers. 35. stack your planters. 36. put mason jar lids to use. 37. turn a lantern into a terrarium. 38. hang an outdoor chalkboard. 39. build a pallet potting bench.
40. pretty up your pots. 41. give dad something to brag about. 42. make an oversize flower pot work harder. 43. hang an outdoor window shelf. 44. turn an old tire into a planter. 45. hang a pocket garden. 46. build a shutter fence. 47. make mason jar luminaries. before you leave, please check the descriptionfor more info about all in this video.
and donâ€™t forget to leave a like, commentand share if you like it, and subscribe if you want to see more video like this.thanks for watching.